I found that my theme was not working correctly in Internet Explorer (Gee, imagine that.)
Rather than search for another, I’ve decided to tweak it myself. Pardon my lack of styles for a bit.
Edit There. I’ve created a new template, based on my old template’s stylesheet, that uses YUI Grids instead of a home grown template layout. Not that I’m opposed to creating your own layout, but hey, I really didn’t want to find out why my left column displayed at the bottom of the page instead of where it was supposed to in Internet Explorer.
Anyway, this is still a work in progress. I need to go through the styles that I didn’t tweak much and delete things I don’t need. I also need to clean up the styles on some of the templates. I also need to re-comment all the template pages. Perhaps when I get a moment I’ll upload this somewhere.