After playing around with the Cypress FX2 and SDCC for the past while, I've developed a library of utilities that make some of the common tasks for writing firmware and performing certain functions a little easier. I'm lucky to work for a company that approves of the open source initiative and believes that it is beneficial to give back as well as receive from a wider audience of developers. That being said, I've created a git repository with my library:
Here is fx2lib on github: http://github.com/mulicheng/fx2lib/
You can clone it with git like this:
- > git clone git://github.com/mulicheng/fx2lib.git fx2lib
Here is a short list of some of the things you can do with this library:
- Read/Write data on the i2c bus
- Handle USB and GPIF interrupts
- Read/Write data on to a serial console
- Handle the common USB vendor commands
- Implement your own vendor commands
- Program the GPIF
Hope you enjoy!
Update 12/15/08: Added project home page at Sourceforge: fx2lib home.